Thursday, December 06, 2007

Watch Out Oprah ... Here I Come!!!


I'm going to be on CBS WTOL-TV!!

Monday, December 10th, 9am eastern
(don't worry if you miss it ... it will posted here next week)

It is going to be a 3 minute bit about getting organized for the holidays.

I sent them an email.
They contacted me.
And as the saying goes ... the rest is history.

Didn't I say I wanted to be interviewed by Oprah as one of the Top 10 successful women under 40? This is my third step in 3 months to achieving this goal!!

Proof that if there is something you want,
Really, really want.
Write it down. Tell people. Make it happen.

What do you really, really want?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really, really want to have at least 5 days (7 would be ideal) away from work with my family. On vacation. Outside of Toledo. Out of this state, preferably.

Anonymous said...

Not to forget -- although I've said this to you already -- WAY TO GO, Angie, for scoring WTOL!!!! ;)

mb said...

Hello Fox News Toledo! WTG Angie!!