Monday, July 16, 2007

Vision Board Progress

I made a Vision Board at the start of this fabulous year.


Hung it in my bathroom.
Look at it and
Read it at least twice each day.

It has been great to have when days are tough and I may be feeling stomped on because it reminds me of my goals and wishes.

Now, on the majority of the days when all is the best, it has been amazing to look at and see all that I am working toward.

Yes, I put check marks on the tasks completed:
New phone
My vacation
New bike
New camera
..... and our countdown to our family vacation!

What's great is my boys keep me accountable.
They come and read through the words.
We talk about the pictures.
They ask me what item I am working on that day.
How great is that?!

Quoting my Vision Board:

"The magic comes when the belief in yourself is so strong
that you can actually see yourself succeeding."

What goals have you achieved, or working towards, in 2007?

5 comments:

Louise Kahle said...

Good for you, Angie!
I am going to start a scrapbook like this. I have been going to do this for a while ....
So, it's my weekend project!!

Debby said...

One goal for this year was to post to my blog at least five times per week. Some weeks it is tough, but it is so rewarding to see the words and pictures appear on the screen.

Sandy of Sandy's Stuff for Women said...

My main goal for 2006 was to get a website. I didn't make it by the end of the year (working with people whose goals didn't mesh with mine time-wise), but did accomplish it in January of this year.

See me on the web: www.sandysstuffforwomen.com.

To paraphrase you, Angie: Goals ROCK!

One of my goals for this year is to learn from you and create a vision board.

Abundance Law said...

You are an inspiration.

One brand new idea that I just picked up is to also do a digital Vision Board.

Simply create slides or videos revolving the Law of Attraction and download it to your iPod or equivalent.

In this way, you can constantly work at using your vision board and have it help translate success to your life!

Abundance Always!
www.AbundanceLaw.com

Eric Pangilinan said...

I've found the coolest and most effective tool to help with the visualization process - a great vision board software called Mind Movies Creator.

It was created by Ryan Higgins to help others visualize and manifest the life of their dreams. See a video and find out why here http://www.squidoo.com/vision-board-software

A Mind Movie allows you to create a vision of what you want, together with your Favorite song… the one that makes you feel good, the one that makes you want to dance, the one that makes you smile and sing along.

It’s like a 3 minute slide show/movie of your perfect life.

I’m trying it out now.

I’m having fun making my own vision board/mind movie.

And because it’s a software, no need to cut up magazines!

Thanks.

Eric