Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sweet Website!


First, My logo was revised.
Then, New business card design.
Now, My new website is live! (Yeah!!)

Huge thanks to Maxx Grafx for working with my ideas and
coming up with a sweet looking image.

What's cool, is I have the ability to update the website myself.
I will have my speaking schedule, new tips, before & after photos, and any other words of wisdom I come up with to share.

Please check out my website and give me your thoughts and criticisms.

What would you like to see on my website?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Angie.

Thanks for the kudos. They are much appreciated!

Also, b/c you know I have strange pet peeves, Terry will send you a better file of your logo to fit on this blog, in the right column.

It must be perfect! ;)

Debby said...

I didn't think there was anyone more into perfection until I met Leasa. I love it! Really, though, very nice website. I like the way it flows.