Sunday, May 16, 2010

Free Hugs Toledo

I love helping you organize your homes and lives, though my ultimate goal is to make your day brighter and happier.

Free Hugs Toledo is a fun event which we create smiles and joy by a simple
no-strings-attached hug.
Free Hugs Toledo, Ohio
prior to the Mud Hens game
(and Crystal Bowersox singing our national anthem)
Friday, May 14, 2010
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one.


Thank you John Lennon for "Imagine."


Thank you U2 for "One."

Challenge yourself to make the day brighter for someone. If hugging isn't your thing, perhaps a beautiful compliment or simply hold the door open. By making a stranger's day shine, you shine too.

Need more Free Hugs?
Check out our first Free Hugs Toledo video .

When was the last time you hugged a stranger?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was greatly moved by your videos. I sent the links to everyone in my contacts thank you for making me cry.
Evelyn

Angie Weid said...

Happy tears Evelyn, happy tears.