If you could have one superhero power, which would you choose, and why?
To fly. My dreams seem to always include leaping into the air and soaring. I love to travel and explore. Plus its always sunny above the clouds.
So I jotted them down.......Here we go:
Items you must know about yourself
2. Family health history
3. Credit score
4. License plate number (just ran out to check my car)
5. Passport? (we all need passports to leave the U.S.)
6. Emergency contact numbers
7. A will....please, just go get one
8. Where is your parent's will?
9. Health insurance details ... you don't want to be bleeding profusely and wonder what hospital to go to.
10. Vital health stats: Blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels....get a physical, find your target numbers
NEXT....Items that are good to know about yourself
1. Ring size...OK, this is for us ladies. Guys what would you substitute?
2. Your correct tax form
3. Money or items to be inherited
4. Clothing measurements...always good to give and receive clothing that fits
5. Blood type ... me, A+
FINALLY ... Fun things to know about yourself
1. 3 ways to make you smile when down
2. Strengths and weaknesses
3. Know how to give good directions to your home
4. What time were you born? ... hey, everyone needs a precise astrological chart.
5. Names of the trees and bushes in your yard ... visitors will think you are clever
6. Your mom's/mother-in-law's/best friend's favorite flower.
Take the time and find out some info on yourself.
Write these things down.
You never know when this stuff could be useful.
What did you learn about yourself?