Saturday, July 07, 2007

Who Are You?

How to you gain trust and credibility with people who have no idea who you are?

You know you are fun.
You know you love what you do.
You know people need your services.
You know you are a fantastic person.
You know the work you do is beneficial.
You know you are honest and considerate.

But, no one knows that until they know you.
Until people know you, getting them to use your services
might be tricky.

You might get a response
similar to as The Who sings,
Who the %#*@ are you?

That is not desirable.


Personal introductions, word of mouth, networking are all methods to boost your image. These may not reach a large audience of your clients.

Publications, do.

From my first publication to my most recent article,
these have brought me clients and raised my credibility.

I have complied 10 articles/stories/publications in a new blog:
Organized Solutions Publications.

How have you gained trust and credibility?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work-wise...just by being there...being dependable...I guess...