Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Vision






Making goals is good.


Creating accountability for your goals is better.


Achieving your goals....well, that's PERFECT!




I am a member of a Vision Group. Four women who have teamed up to make each other accountable for our 2007 goals.

We have listened to The Secret together and made "Vision Boards."
Mine is hanging in my bathroom. I love it. I look at it at least twice a day and remember why I am doing what I do, what I am shooting for, and to stay positive in my thoughts.


This has been extremely powerful for me. It energizes me every morning, setting the tone for the day. My excitement is like the dude in The Emperor's New Groove. (not his self-centered characteristics)
When I walk into a room, I just want to yell "BOOM BABY!"
(oh...I did do this once)

Thought I would share my Vision Board with you, and I will keep you posted as a achieve my goals.

What are your goals for 2007?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terry and I watched The Secret together on December 29...and again on December 30, 2006. For him, it validated everything he has been telling me for the last 12 years. For me, it was a great reminder that we can make "it happen" ...however we define "it!" I just need to remove the junk that clouds that thinking if I let it.

Love the Vision Board! And I love the fact that your boys are at the heart of it all.

Marcia Francois said...

Hi Angie

Visiting you from Scott's blog.

I love your vision board - I should probably post mine on my blog too.

How did you select the members of your Vision Group? I've been toying with this idea but I don't want to get together with people who aren't serious, you know???

Angie Weid said...

Marcia,
My Vision Group started at a 1-on-1 with a very good friend where we were talking about our goals for 2007. I asked her to help keep me on track.

Then we decided to invite an additional friend each to participate with the understanding we would be open and honest about our lives, supporting each other's "Vision" for 2007.

I would suggest keeping it to 4 people. A smaller number allows everyone to share. We meet every other week for one hour and discuss our progress making sure we are on track with our postive attitudes for our future.

--OK, Now I am so geeked you commented! Thank you for making me smile today. You are awesome!!
Enjoy the sunshine in South Africa!