Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Suddenly I See....I need to go dancin'

OK....It has been a month since I have made a post about music.

Please bear with me.......

I gotta say something about this song that is running through my head.

KT Tunstall's "Suddenly I See"


When it comes on the radio, I gotta turn it up. I cannot get it out of my head. I am lovin' it! I just want to go dancing.


Maybe I am getting excited about getting together with my college (GO Purdue!) roommates in March. We have so much fun together. They will probably kill me, but here are some pictures of our last few outings.


~The green dresses were not planned until we saw them at a store.
~Then we went to an 80's prom, we laughed so hard getting ready!
~Last year, we figured we had to do something, hence the blonde wigs.

We are getting together in March, perhaps in Chicago for my Survivor audition. (NO, I have not heard back yet. Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts.)

So for "kicks and giggles"......Any ideas on something crazy we can do?

No comments: