Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Getting a House in Order



Busy week for me between business, personal and family/kid stuff....I am looking forward to the weekend. As I hear Loverboy's "Working for the Weekend" in the background.

One project I had this week was a follow-up visit with my Office 911 client, Lynn (aka "Lisa"). Her main goal was to switch the craftroom and her son's bedroom. The before pictures show how the craftroom started out.

Lynn did a great job getting started before I arrived. (I think our Office project last month inspired her--yeah!) But what that did was gave us time to work on other areas of her home.

We moved furniture to the garage for donation and switched furniture between the two rooms. We were able to sort out her other son's room, hang up some cool basketball lights and get her linen closet cleaned out.

Lynn's craft area is cleaned up and ready for her projects, her son's new bedroom is ready for the furniture to arrive, her other son's desk and closet is organized and she is donating several bags of items to charity.


I expected one big project today, and not all these little projects. It felt very rewarding getting so many little projects done. I had a GREAT time!

Lynn, it was my pleasure helping you...again.


How do you adapt to your client's needs?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Thanks for making this impossible job... possible. The kids were so excited when they saw the finished project. It was the best Christmas present ever! My birthday is in February... we may be calling you again! Lynn