Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Midas Touch



I have blogged it before 2007 ROCKS!!!


My very dear friend, Joani Donovan, (Vision group partner and new blogger) gave me a goal to achieve paid speaking engagements within two years.......Well, My first paid speaking engagement is on March 21, 2007 at the Flat Rock Community Center in Michigan. I will be talking about "Springing into Organization." I am quite excited about this opportunity. Joani, thank you for challenging me.



Just over one year in re-launching Organized Solutions, I made a profit last month. YEAH!! Thank you to the Women's Entreprenurial Network, Certified Networker Program and BNI. Let me not forget the amazing friendships I now have from these groups, these I treasure more than any profits.


My boys and I are happy, healthy and having fun. My life is proof that if you have goals and put them in your face everyday......
you must succeed.




(quick Survivor update: Keep all your postive thoughts flowing....I have not heard when I will be traveling to Chicago for my personal audition. If you know Chrys Petersen at WTOL, CBS Toledo, tell her about me!)

No comments: