Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Organized Solutions Meets BlogsMonroe

Exciting news today!
I Organize You has joined BlogsMonroe.

BlogsMonroe, a Monroe County (Michigan) community of bloggers focused on topics ranging from food to fishing, music to musings. Whatever your interest, you can find it here.
Same posts found here will be found on BlogsMonroe.
Don't worry.
I Organize You will remain here at this address.

BlogsMonroe has a great collection of interesting blogs on a variety of topics. At this time, there are 37 blogs listed each devoted to a topic. My topic is organizing stories and tips. (surprised?)

Which blog on BlogsMonroe did you find most interesting?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud reading Rebecca Regnier's Blonde Highlights -- and her sister's blog, Befrazzled. I love anything that lightens my load after a long day!