Monday, March 03, 2008

In Your Face Organizing

The Toledo Free Press has been a wonderful to me. My advertising in this great publication has been key to getting the word out to say:
"Hello, I'm here and I can help you."

Thank you Jennifer Anderson, my advertising executive.

You ROCK!!!!


Every three months we change up the ads to keep them fresh and fun ... just like me.

This week's ad is targeting family's in need of organizing intervention help. There was a post a few weeks ago about a two families I had helped out (click here).

These next months ads have a bit of in your face attitude to them with the good intention of I'm here to help you get this project done. It will be interesting to see how the ads are received.

I'm not an Organizing Ogre, though I am firm and decisive on helping people feel better about their space. Feeling that Spring is upon us here in the northern hemisphere, time to put all excuses aside, and get ORGANIZED!

What task do you want to accomplish this spring?
(or Fall for the fans in the southern hemisphere)

2 comments:

SOUL said...

only one task? i have at least 100.. where do i start? :)) i'll never get caught up-- or if i do-- it will be when my lease is up and i am ready to move again.. *heavy sigh*

have a good evening...

Cheryl Engfer said...

GREAT AD! I get a big smile when I'm looking at the free press and I see my good friend at Organized Solutions---you're going places lady!