Saturday, March 01, 2008

I'm Back ...

"I'm baaack in the saddle again!"

March 1st is here and I've decided to regain my focus. Aerosmith's 'Back in the Saddle' keeps popping up on the radio for the past couple days, so I took that as a sign.

I've posted before about staying on FOCUS.

"If you do get thrown off course, you have to keep bringing yourself back to what you want to accomplish." ~me

You'd think I'd listen to myself for once.......

Today is going to be a fabulous day.
Spin class this morning.
Lunch with a very good friend.
Onto the dive shop to pick up some SCUBA GEAR!!! (i'm a little excited)
Perhaps hit some golf balls.
Beautiful dinner this evening.

I'm feeling recharged and ready.
My focus is back. Bring on March!!
(p.s. only four days until my birthday)

How are you spending this beautiful weekend?

1 comment:

Cheryl Engfer said...

Sorry, I'm a lil behind in replies--couldn't remember that damn password again grrrrr

I'm glad your back---I've had a few days like you've been experiencing the last few. I'm coming around----so we're BACK IN BLACK!!