Monday, February 25, 2008

Ch- Ch- Ch- Changes


I have an admission to make.
My life is in the midst of change, which is why my posts have been slowing down.
All is well. Happiness. Comforts. Health. Security.
Life is good.


"They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom." ~Confucius
(ancient chinese philosopher dude)

Guess I've got a mix of soul searching and 'what do I want to be when I grow up' thing going on. The more I think about it, the more I think it is good to wonder what and why you what you do. To just get up every morning and accept what is happening as status quo is a bit unsettling.

It's not that I want more.
Geez, I'm in a pretty damn good spot.
I'm quite thankful.

I've just got this feeling that something very good is about to happen.
But I also have this notion that it is a 'right-turn' from the path I have been on.

"Trust your gut" is something I have always believed.

I don't believe in chance.
Flipping a coin never solves a problem.
The problem is solved,
you just can't see the solution.

So, I ask you to please be patient.
All this will sort out for the best.

As David Bowie sings, "Turn and face the strange."

How do you sort out changes in life?

5 comments:

SOUL said...

hmmm... something good in the midst, is unsettling? i guess i understand that. change is difficult no matter what sometimes.
i hope it does settle down soon, and turns out to be just the thing for you-- whatever it is.

btw-- i like that song.

hope you have a really good day today!

Angie Weid said...

Thanks Soul. Hope you are getting all the rest you need and are back to fishing soon.

SOUL said...

if i rest any more-- i will have to rob a starbucks!!! :))

Anonymous said...

I am far from having any answers other then knowing I don't have any answers... but a couple thoughts are: 1) be patient with the process and 2) examine your expectations along the way.

Your in my thoughts...

Angie Weid said...

Thank you Jon. Always appreciate any positive thoughts.