Thursday, October 09, 2008

Would You Pick Up a Stiff Package?

OK, I just received the funniest damn email EVER!!!!
(well, at least hysterically funny to me)

Angie,

In today's mail came an envelope for you from State Senator Teresa Fedor's
office - it is 9 x 12 envelope and stiff. Please let me know what you would like me to do with it.

[name withheld to protect the innocent]

I have NO idea why I would be getting a package from an Ohio Senator, I live in Michigan. I can't think I have done anything wrong in quite sometime, so it must be something good. Right?

My Friday is pretty busy, but I must find out what is in this "stiff" envelope.

What do you think could be inside?
... c'mon, be creative

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A call to action to save our country:

ANGIE FOR PRESIDENT!
ANGIE FOR PRESIDENT!
ANGIE FOR PRESIDENT!

Doesn't matter who is VP, you're intelligent enough to pick someone competent.

Anonymous said...

Now that you're recognized in Ohio asa 20 under 40, Teresa knows how influential you can be to her constituents!