Friday, October 10, 2008

A Wizard With A Senatorial Citation

The mystery of the stiff envelope has been solved!
HURRAY!!!

It was a Senatorial Citation from Teresa Fedor, Ohio State Senator.
Pretty sweet.












Then I come home and one of the local papers, The Bedford Now, wrote a little article about the 20 Under 40 Award and called me a "Wizard."
SWEETNESS!!


Thank you Ms. Fedor and Bedford Now.

A fabulous way to end the busy week. Now, if I can just get some SCUBA diving in this weekend, along with diner and a movie with some friends. That would be perfect!

What are your weekend plans?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weekend plans....get the nursery done...or so close to it I can finish it on my own during the week.

Laundry (well this is Josh's job for today).

Maybe watch some movies and chill with the hubby on his day off...after getting the rest done.