Thursday, May 01, 2008

Peace Baby!

Little surprise waiting at my doorstep this afternoon.
A box delivered from the USPS.
Hmmmm, who is this from. I have no idea.

Like a kid on Christmas morning, I start getting really excited and frantically search for the scissors to tear into the box.
It's a PRESENT.....from SOUL!!!!!


Little "Meeow Baby!" statue, now prestigiously placed next to Hong Kong Phooey on my desk.

Soul, I am beside myself with your thoughtful gift, kind words and love for my grippy toes. You are an inspiration to me, too!

"Peace Baby!" is something my Aunt Dottie started with me and now it's said daily between my boys and I. The peace sign is a non-verbal way to communicate with each other when we can't talk. "I love you" and "Peace Baby" are always said between the us as they run off to play, leave for school, or when we chat on the phone.

Try it out. "Peace Baby" just makes people smile.
...... and more smiles is what we all need in this world.

Please take the time to visit Soul
and throw out a "Peace Baby!" to her.

She made my day shine. Spread the smiles.

PEACE BABY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isnt Soul awesome?????!!!! she is always sending me little surprises too..like the tacos..she's an awesome blogger friend... even without the blog... tee hee!

SOUL said...

hey you--
he looks just awesome there with hong kong phooey !! just like that spot was waitin for him huh?

i'm so happy you like it !

PEACE baby!

(funny thing about you and the peace baby thing? i have always loved peace signs-- i have a gold and a silver symbol on chains.. which i rarely wear now since i have to wear my ring on one-- but still-- you're pretty cool yourself girl!)

happy weekend to you and your kidz-

Cheryl Engfer said...

She is awesome, because of you I check out her blog most days and you're both such inspirations.

Peace and love baby!