Friday, June 13, 2008

Lucille Ball vs. Rachel Ray

These questions are from
my bloggin' friend, Soul.
We're just going to jump right into it:

Name 3 things in your refrigerator:
Chocolate milk (not mine), eggs and spinach

What's your current relationship status?
Single and dating this really, really great guy

Ever have a near-death experience?
Oh Yeah - stage 4 cancer at 22 years old

Name an obvious quality you have:
Obvious? I have great deep, brown eyes.

What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
"Brickhouse" It's my new ringtone for friends. I have different ringtones for different groups of people.

Any celeb you would marry?
Been there, done that (marriage that is) ... no.

Who will cut and paste this first?
Leasa, or Cheryl, or JYankee ... no pressure ladies

Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
I client recently told me I reminded her of Rachel Ray, though a friend said I reminded her of Lucille Ball. I Love Lucy!! (nothing against Rachel mind you)

Do you wear a watch? What kind?
Nope. Never have.

Do you have anything pierced?
only my ears.

Do you have any tattoos?
No Way! I do not like needles

Do you like pain?
Only if the pain is from something good

Do you like to shop?
No, I hate shopping.

What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
I gave my boys quarters to buy gumballs.

What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Dinner at The Blue Nile in Ann Arbor ... yummy Ethiopian food!

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Great guy mentioned above (not sure if he is ready to be named here)

What is on your desktop background?
View of the Carribean Ocean in Cancun

What is the background on your cell phone?
Jacob's mohawk
(His own design. He's quite creative with hair.)

Do you like redheads?
Only if they are fun and happy people and they are nice to me, too. (that goes for everyone I know, too)

Do you know any twins?
Yes, my brother's wife

Do you have any weird relatives?
HELLO?! How boring would life be without weird relatives?
Yes, of course.

What was the last movie you watched?
Kung Fu Panda - EXCELLENT!

What was the last book you read?
"The Lorax," to my boys.



Is there such a thing as "love at first sight", or it is more likely to be "lust at first sight"?
I've taken part in the 'love at first sight' bit.
Now, I'm pretty much into the lust part.

What's your favorite book?
"The Lorax," by Dr. Seuss

When was the last time you visited the street where you first lived?
20+ years, no need to go back there.

When was the last time you googled your own name?
probably a month ago

What was/is your favorite subject at school?
Physics - OK I'm a total geek. The stuff I learned in there was wild. It is amazing what you can do if you understand the physics of any challenge.

Do you like having your photograph taken?
Absolutely. CHEEEEESE

What time were you born?
Wednesday, 8:15 am - I had to know for something and now I just remember it.

Ever seriously questioned your sanity?
No. Why? What are you trying to tell me? Well, maybe ... yeah definitely maybe ... OK, absolutely YES!!!

How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head?
3 - my home number, my cell number and my mom's home number

Can you limbo?
Oh yeah!

Have you ever killed your own dinner?
I have caught many fish, though I cannot clean the fish to eat them.


How long have you been living at your current residence?
2.5 years

What phobias do you have?
None

What's your ideal breakfast?
Breakfast in bed made by my boys.

Where are you right now?
In my office.

What's the longest time you've stayed out of the country/where?
3 weeks - Israel. Can I just say there is no place like home!

Why do you blog?
Partly to show my projects, part to help people to know me better and part to get drifting thoughts out of my head.

What would you call your autobiography?
Adventurous Angie: Trials, Tribulations and Triumphs of One Crazy Chick

It's the weekend!!
Get out there and have some fun.
Me - I'm completing my open water,
SCUBA diving certification.
That's right ... I will be certified.

Whatcha doing this weekend?

6 comments:

SOUL said...

i cannot believe you put my pic up here .. :))
how funny.

i love your answers!
i think you and i would get along great-- but of course-- you would have to live somewhere that is frozen for half the year--- like just about half the pother peeps i know. (online).. why is that?

well.. prolly cuz i have such a people phobia-- that if everyone i knew on my blog did live here-- they would all hate me after they met me. :(( so i spose everything does happen for a reason. :))
i'm not bad from a distance. eh?

soooooooooooo...
weekend plans eh?
you know i'll be fishin -- somewhere , sometime. tourney tonight-- just don't know if we'll fish it yet. depends on hubby-- you know i'm game.

other than that-- just busy stuff. house, bills , errands , wifey/mom type stuff... FUN i know-- but it has to be done.

ps -- i love the kids hair-- you have got to be the coolest mom i know-- does he wear it to school like that??? they would never let a kid go to school like that here.

hey-- my kid wants a "monroe.. or a nose piercing-- she's 14-- i refuse , -- to my bones-- i refuse-- do you think i'm just "old".. behind the times?? too strict??

hmmm?

anyhow-- happy weekend!

Angie Weid said...

Thanks Soul.

On some days, Jacob does wear his mohawk colored/funkified, usually on Fridays. I really don't see why it would matter, its hair.

Now your daughter and the nose piercing...that's a different story. That's an added hole in her face. My foot is down with yours. No piercings or tatoos.

Enjoy the weekend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pressure there! will come in handy when i have blog block??? is that a word?

Candid Carrie said...

I popped over via BlogHer. Nice touch adding pictures and links with the MeMe. Your kids are adorable and you really need to "out" that boyfriend so we can see him too!

Angie Weid said...

@JYankee - Blogblock is totally a word now.

@Carrie - Glad you popped in. I'll chat with my dude about posting a pic.

SOUL said...

i know i am waaaay late-- but thanks for sidin with me on the extra hole thing -- i feel much bettah.

i still love the mohawk. maybe i'll get one. hmmm.

hope you're havin a great week. babaaaayyy