Tuesday, January 01, 2008

All is Great in 2008

Back from my adventure to Chicago and it was delightful. Lots of laughing, adventure and friendship. Thank you Allie!!!!

On the way to Chicago, I listened to Napolean Hill's "Think and Grow Rich." On the way back, Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad." Both of these books I have been intending to read, though just had not happened yet. The drive to Chi-Town was the perfect opportunity to end the year with some business and self motivation.

Many exciting things are going on in my life and big THANK YOU to you. Your support and blog love is very much appreciated. I am working on my 2008 Vision Board (2007 here) and it will be posted here very soon.

I challenge you to create your vision board. It is a wonderful way to see your goals achieved through the coming year. If you have not read these books, perhaps you should think about adding them to your list.

What are three of your goals this year?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best in 2008. One of my goals is to get you a book deal, "Don't Marry a Nimrod: Perhaps it IS Rocket Science"

My best,
LM

Anonymous said...

It was SO fun to have you in Chicago!!! I can't wait till warmer weather, we'll have even more fun! My 3 goals: 1) Make The Basement not a basement, but a proper Staging Area; 2) Follow my vision for health, love, and happiness, and 3) Ride the roller coasters of Cedar Point! Feliz Año Nuevo, Allie :)

SOUL said...

i saw that bean when i was up there! isn't it cool?

did you notice how heave the damned doors are up there? eegads

happy new year
and welcome home!

how was it..did you have fun?