Saturday, January 19, 2008

50 Random Facts


Been awhile since I posted some random facts about me. I found this list at Soul's blog and thought I would answer them about myself. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ooh, I'm so tan

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$110

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Floor!

4. Favorite planet?
Mars. Standing joke in our home is Uranus, but I have 9 and 7 year old boys.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Oh, my cellphone was crushed by a car while crossing a busy intersection to get some of the delicious Arby cheesecake bites. It was hysterical! That phone gave me nothing but hassle....though to answer the question: I have no idea.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
"Shake Your Booty" means a girlfriend is calling, though "Dueling Banjos" always makes me laugh when I hear it.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
long sleeve red shirt

8. Do you label yourself?
Yes, Adventurous Angie. I am one damn fun person!

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
uh oh, barefoot.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Depends, I'll go with bright since I'm ready to get moving.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Never met her in person. She makes me laugh and because of that I like her

12. What does your watch look like?
Never, EVER, have I owned a watch.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Thinking of you." He always makes me smile

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I have no idea.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
I seem to be saying "delightful" a lot lately.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My son, Matthew.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Rocky, Jacob's guinea pig

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Beer and various drink concoctions while vacationing

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Do they still make film? None

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
It used to be 22, though 38 was awesome and I got a feeling this 39 coming up is going to be phenomenal.

22. Your worst enemy?
I don't feel I have enemies. Perhaps my mouth, sometimes I speak my mind a bit too much.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Beach scene from Cancun.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I miss you!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Cash baby! Then I could buy a plane to fly.

26. Do you like someone?
Yes.

27. The last song you listened to?
I don't know, though I can't get "Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night out of my head.

28. What time of day were you born?
Wednesday, 8:55am (yes, I know the exact time and day I was born)

29. What’s your favorite number?
Five, because it fits on one hand.

30. Where did you live in 1987?
Monroe, MI the first half. Then onto West Lafayette, IN -- Go BOILERS!!

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
No, I don't have time for jealousy.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Maybe.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was rewiring my basement lights in my Royal Oak, MI home.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I consider it a donation to the greater good.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Absolutely

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I am terrified of needles. No tattoos for this chick!

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Italian, it's sexy.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
My gut is telling me no.

39. Are you touchy feely?
No, but I do like to touch and feel.

40. What’s your life motto?
I have two: "Laugh everyday" and "No regrets"

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Cellphone (except when crushed), a smile, a thought of what fun is next.

42. What’s your favorite town/city?
I love where I live. Sydney, Australia was spectacular.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Taxi ride.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Last week, a thank you card.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes. Change a tire, too.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I heard my ex-husband's finally engaged. It's about time.
Time to pay the piper baby.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
8 generations on my mother's father's side through the civil and revolutionary wars back to England. I've traced all our ancestor lines back to the immigrant relatives from Europe. Very cool history!

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Last month, Christmas dinner party.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nope

50. Have you been burned by love?
Once.

Thanks Soul for the blog idea. You ROCK!!

Pick three of these questions:
What are your three random facts?

5 comments:

SOUL said...

this is sooooo cool.
i am lovin learning about the real YOU lately.

i stole this from my sis btw-- but she set her blog to private--- so if ya wanna give me the credit-- i'll take it :))

simonsays did it too..at everyone thinks i can fix it-- hers is funny too.
if ya wanna check it out.

anyhow--- i take my one answer back.. am i jealous of anyone-- yes as a matter of fact i think i might be jealous of you havin a warm vacation....
but then again.. i am NOT jealous that you are freezing to death today...
cozy up---
and welcome home-- i bet your boys missed you...
laterz

SOUL said...

btw--- did you finish running across the street for the cheesecake things, leaving your phone to die its' lonely death in the street-- or did you stop to save it, and walk the other direction in inconsolable grief???

i just can't go on without knowing.

laterz..
oh ps.. i DO hope this upcoming year is the best for you...

Angie Weid said...

I realized as I was dining on the cheesecake bites that my phone was missing. Thinking it was at the restaraunt we had dinner, we headed back. Only to find at the intersection little glistening pieces of my phone as cars zoomed over them over and over and over. I just started laughing.

Never liked that phone, glad it is gone. Note: Motorola Krzr phones are crap!

This year will be the best for many of us ... you too!

Anonymous said...

that is cool...and gosh...are we the same age???? is it the big 39 this year? if so..then we are! very cool...

SOUL said...

that is a funny sunny story-- i love it-- and your reaction of course-- it just makes me laugh...

oh and the fact that you spell restaraunt EXACTLY the way I do-- cracks me UP. it's wrong btw-- i usually correct it with spell check-- but now i'm thinking-- why the hell should i ... right?

oh one more thing-- i don't know if you have "Sonic" up there... but if you do--- they have such YUMMY cheesecake bit things... man they're good. i haven't had them at arbys', well, because i really hate their food... so i almost never go there ... hubby likes it ok.. but not i.

but anyhow-- guess monday is back to work for you.. or tuesday?
my kid is off school til like freakin wednesday a.m=== NO idea why either.. test grading or something.. plus MLK day is monday. she has always had 3 days off this weekend-- this year-- she had early dismiss at 1 on th and fri-- and off til wed... ugh. i think they do that just to torture parents.

well... anyhow-- have a fun day..and stay warm.