Sunday, October 14, 2007

Who Am I?

I'm not sure where I came across this list. It is very interesting and showed me a little bit about myself.

I challenge you to complete these questions for yourself.
-Copy and paste it to your favorite wordprocessing software.
-Delete my answers and fill in your own.
-Post it somewhere in your home.


These are great little reminders of who YOU are.

For now, this is who I am:

I know ~ I will accomplish ANYTHING I put my mind to.

I believe ~ happiness trumps all.

I fought ~ so damn hard to get where I am today.

I am angered ~ by doctors and government systems almost equally.

I love ~ my boys, my family, my friends.

I need ~ to laugh everyday.

I take ~ nothing for granted.

I hear ~ music. "Don't do me like that. Don't do me like that."

I drink ~ water all the time.

I hate ~ cauliflower and brussel sprouts.

I use ~ my cellphone to see in the dark.
(wanna join the facebook group?)

I want ~ a convertible.

I decided ~ life is too short to do boring things.

I like ~ me.

I am ~ honest.

I feel ~ lonely at times.

I left ~ a bad relationship for freedom.

I do ~ love to dance!

I hope ~ my boys treasure their creativity.

I dream ~ of franchising Organized Solutions.

I drive ~ a Buick Rendevous.

I listen ~ to music constantly.

I type ~ pretty good.

I think ~ mean people are great.

I wish ~ for romance.

I compensate ~ for no one.

I regret ~ nothing.

I care ~ .

I should ~ workout more.

I am not always ~ good at keeping my mouth shut.

I said ~ "I'll try anything once. Twice, if I don't get hurt the first time."

I wonder ~ what the world will be like in 10 years.

I changed ~ for someone else. Never again.

I cry ~ when I need to.

I am ~ an amazing mother!

I am not ~ a liar.

I lose ~ battles that are not important.

I leave ~ later than I should.

Who are you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I lose battles that are not important."
-WOW! I am going to post that near my desk. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

good answers Angie..they certainly tell and reveal more of the you...positive...a fighter... one really cool person!