Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Water Fight!!!

I just had the greatest time!

Matthew, Jacob and I had a good old-fashion water fight.

They had no idea. I came running out of our home with two loaded DollarTree water cannons. (If you have not picked up your supply of these bad boys, better get them while they last.)

I was winning at first.

Then can you believe these two little monsters turned on me!

Both attacked me over, and over, and over.

"Oh Mom, you are so soaked!"

"Hah! We drenched you!"

That's OK. I will be back.

I'm going to Toys R Us tomorrow to see what massive, double barrel, backpack reserve water beast of a weapon I can buy.

Oh, and I WILL annihilate them!

When was the last time you laughed your butt of with your kids?

2 comments:

Gabe S. said...

Come on Angie, Kids always win. From the water fights at the job site in Anchorage to you backyard, we always win. THERE IS NOTHING U CAN OR EVER WILL BE ABLE TO DO ABOUT IT! My advice: just accept it, we're better than u adults.

Angie Weid said...

Gabe,

If I recall correctly, you, "the kid," in Anchorage got thrown into a snow bank. Though I will give you credit for a most excellent snowball toss into Shirley's head.