Tuesday, March 27, 2007

21 Random Thoughts



I have seen many lists of random thoughts on Blogs.

I often wondered what would come if I came up with a list......oooh, let's give it a shot:

1. Think about where you want to be right now, what are you doing to get there?

2. Teaching your kids how to ride a bike is one of the greatest joys in the world.

3. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?

4. Laughing everyday is key to success.

5. I LOVE jealous, mean people. Proves to me I am doing the right thing.

6. Life is precious, why waste it doing something boring?

7. Go to college.


8. Hong Kong Phooey IS the #1 super guy.

9. Everything in moderation is good.

10. Live life with no regrets.

11. You cannot fault honesty.


12. Why do we still need warnings on plastic bags?

13. Cheaters = Losers. Stay away from them.

14. If you are told, "Wow, you're cheap." Time to raise your rates!

15. Nothing better that people watchin'

16. F=ma

17. When in doubt, ask for help.

18. NEVER SETTLE!

19. Mountain Biking after a thunderstorm is Fantastic!

20. Don't be judgemental of others.

21. Singing to Meatloaf Videos with an electrical cord is perhaps the best night of my life!

That's the list I came up with.

What are your 3 random thoughts right now?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie....

Ya gotta love Mr. Hong Kong Fooey. Kinda like Mr. Miagi for those of us who know great cartoon characters. Now if only I could remember the name of his cat.

Anonymous said...

What a great list Angie. I think you are right on the mark, especially with #2,4,6,8,9, etc ... you get the idea. I'm glad to see Scott's challenge spreading. It's fun.

Angie Weid said...

David,

Hong Kong Phooey's cat is named Spot. Rosemary is the telephone operator, then there is Sarge.

Classic cartoon!

Anonymous said...

Hey, great post! I followed your link over on Scott Ginsberg's blog. It was great to see a non-serious, fun version of the list. :)

Also, I posted a link to your list here on my own blog: http://www.getasiteonline.com/?q=node/204