Friday, April 27, 2007

What If?


This is inspired by my post,
"21 Random Thoughts."

Specifically, #12 Why do we still need warnings on plastic bags?



So this got me thinking.....WHAT IF?

1. Everyone stopped and watched a bird floating in the sky.

2. You took the time to listen to your opponent's point of view.

3. There were no signs "employees must wash hands before returning to work."

4. You showed someone what you did, rather than told them.

5. The rain did wash away all our problems.
Would you wish for rain everyday?

6. We had those Jetson-like flying cars.

7. You live your life with no regrets.

8. You knew tomorrow would always be better than today.

9. Socks were sold in groups of 3, instead of pairs.
Then you'd have an extra one.

10. You knew what others say about you.

11. There was a news program that only presented positive stories.

12. You focused on creating a legacy, not a fortune.

13. Doctors had to go through all medical tests themselves, before ordering them for patients.

14. People just did what is right for others.

15. You took the time for everything.

16. You made someone happy today.

Hmmm, What are your "What ifs?"

2 comments:

Sandy of Sandy's Stuff for Women said...

Every time I read Scott Ginsberg's blog, I think "He is so smart. I love the way he writes."

Now every time I read your blog, Angie, I think "She is so smart. I love the way she writes."

You rock!

Angie Weid said...

WOW!

Sandy, Thank you for making me smile today.

Enjoy the sunshine!!