Thursday, November 09, 2006

Who are YOU?

I came across an interesting list while at the doctor's office. A self-quiz about yourself. Facts we should know about ourselves but likely do not take the time to know them (does that make sense?).



So I jotted them down.......Here we go:

Items you must know about yourself
1. Allergies
2. Family health history
3. Credit score
4. License plate number (just ran out to check my car)
5. Passport? (we all need passports to leave the U.S. starting Jan 2007)
6. Emergency contact numbers
7. A will....please, just go get one
8. Where is your parent's will? (calling mom and dad after this post)
9. Health insurance details....don't want to be bleeding profusely and wonder what hospital to go to.
10. Vital health stats: Blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels....get a physical, find your target numbers

NEXT....Items that are good to know about yourself
1. Ring size...OK, this is for us ladies. Guys what would you substitute?
2. Your correct tax form
3. Money or items to be inherited
4. Clothing measurements...always good to give and receive clothing that fits
5. Blood type.....me, A+

FINALLY....Fun things to know about yourself
1. 3 ways to make you smile when down
2. Strengths and weaknesses
3. Know how to give good directions to your home
4. What time were you born?....hey, everyone needs a precise astrological chart.
5. Names of the trees and bushes in your yard....visitors will think you are clever
6. Your mom's/mother-in-law's/best friend's favorite flower....I like this one.

Take the time and find out some info on yourself. Write these things down. You never know when this stuff could be useful.

I'm buying my mom some flowers tomorrow!



What did you learn about yourself?
Is there a question you would add?

2 comments:

Sandy of Sandy's Stuff for Women said...

One question I love to ask people when trying to get to know the "real" person (but hardly anyone can answer it):

What are the three things you want to be remembered for after you're gone?

For me, I'd love it if people would say,

"Sandy was smart."
"Sandy was a good mother."
"Sandy was the sexiest and healthiest 110-year-old I've ever known."

Debby said...

When I used to hire sales people, the last question of the interview was, "If you received $10,000 unexpectedly, what would you do with it?" The answers were always interesting. I never hired anyone who said they were going to save it!