Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Magic Modifications

Sometime shelving systems work.
Then after awhile, you start thinking of using the space differently.
Time for a change.



Now, I did not install these shelves.
However, my client wanted me to make room for a garage freezer that was to be delivered.


I moved the three lower shelves to fit the freezer into the corner.
Adjusting the height of the shelves to accommodate my client's needs. I also added two folding bike racks.

Now, the garage is ready for the freezer to be delivered, and it will fit neatly into the corner. The bike racks hold two bikes each and fold flat against the wall when not being used.

My client had a friend over to meet me.
She said, "Angie I have seen your magic. Can you please come to my house? I need your help."

I'll be meeting with the friend about her basement next week.

My services are "Magic."
Thank you, I'll take that compliment.

What ONE word describes you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wacky

Anonymous said...

I'm not good at this one-word-to-describe-me jazz. So, you tell me! What one word best describes Leasa?

Angie Weid said...

Leasa?!?

Pick a word or my choice will be

LAME

Anonymous said...

My word for ANGIE is now STINKY. ;)

And, I still had to ask my hubby for input. He says I am DRIVEN.

That's today.

On other days this same trait makes him think I'm GOOFY.