Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Be a GlowWorm (or another version of extreme awesomeness)


"We are all worms,
but I do believe I am a glowworm."
~Winston Churchill

This quote came across my random quotes of the day and it made me chuckle a bit. If you think about it, it's the perfect way to think about yourself.

We're all the same, though if you can think of yourself as special, unique ... heck, let's just say you're a ROCKSTAR!

Keep that mindset throughout your day, repeat it to yourself. It's not being pompous or self-centered. This is your own fun little mantra for the day. No one needs to know about it but YOU.

I bet you will begin to feel more confident, walk with a little swagger or bounce in your step because you are believing in yourself.
Nothing is more powerful than yourself.

C'mon, give it a shot.
Whadda got to lose??
You Glowworm, Rockstar, Diva, Empress, Ruler, Guru you.

Who are you?
"We are all _____ but I believe I am a _____."

No comments: