Monday, November 03, 2008

Ma'ame, You're No Jack Kennedy

I have been swamped and need to get back in the pace of blogging. To all my visitors, all is well.



Hey, I'm no JFK.
Though if I had to choose one of the modern presidents to be, he's my choice. In honor of our elections, why not have a presidential quiz:

You Are Most Like John F. Kennedy



You live a fairy tale life that most people envy.
And while you may have a few dark secrets, few people know them.





My life has been FAR from a 'fairy tale.'
Though I would not trade my life or make any changes in my choices.
There are more than a few dark secrets in my life and a few chosen know them.
I have nothing to hide, just deep dark secrets haven't come up in conversation.

What president are you most like?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got the same as you with the first pick on the quote, but there were two that I normally would say. The second quote, I would've been Richard Nixon.