Monday, June 30, 2008

Gone Fishing!


I'm outta here!

Off to the UP of Michigan.
"Mom, It's like we're on another planet!"
We'll be spending time at my Dad's place on a lake.
Cell phones do not work.
Internet service? ... Yeah, Right.


Just some good 'ol fashion R&R with my boys
....Oh, and we will be catching a fish or two.

Here's the beast we caught 3 yrs ago.
Matthew and Jacob were so proud and excited.



What's your summer vacation plans?
(Winter vacation plans for those southern hemisphere fans)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My only vacation plans are to go back to MI (yuck) for a week and a half or so at the end of July/early August to visit family and friends one last time before baby comes.

(There might be a family get together...so...I'll keep you posted!)

SOUL said...

can't wait for pics!
hope you have a blast!