Monday, March 26, 2007

Referral Reality Check

We are approaching the end of the first quarter of 2007. I find myself looking back over these past few months.

DAMN GREAT START!!



I am lovin' business, networking, friends, family.....life.


My BNI group, Partners For Success, is one element to my success and my success at helping others.

I have passed 41 referrals this first quarter.

27 have closed business
7 are pending
8 did not work out

66% of my referrals were successful, a business connection was made. If the 7 pending referrals create business, it will raise me to 83%.

I am not pleased with 66%. It is OK, could be much better.

Looking back over my referrals, I learn I need to slow down and qualify them a bit more. Knowing that making every referral a closed deal would be fantastic, it likely will not happen. My goal for this next quarter is 80%.

How do you view the referral process? What is your success rate?

No comments: