Monday, July 28, 2008

Nothing = Special

If you have not seen Kung Fu Panda, you are truly missing out on a great movie. My boys and I went about a month ago and LOVED IT.


We were nearly blinded by its pure awesomeness!!


Several lines of the movie caught my attention. I commend Dreamworks for making such a positive movie for the whole family to enjoy, and for throwing in great little messages.

One of my favorites:

"To make something special you just have to believe it is special"
~Mr. Ping to Po

There is no secret ingredient.
How great is that?

Better yet as I battle the bad guys in my son's Nintendo DS game dying over and over. Jacob says to me:

"Mom do you believe you will win?"
"Buddy, that is awesome. Yes I do."

Bad guys were then destroyed swiftly.

Belief. Faith. Trust.
Whichever you choose, make the most of the day.

What is special to you right now?

4 comments:

Jan~Feather Your Nest Antiques said...

Hi Angie,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I just visited your blog and what you do for people sounds and looks very interesting. If you are interested in visiting my shop to share some business ideas, feel free to call 734-481-2400. I'm there most days,except Monday from 11 to 5.

Jan Poe

SOUL said...

howyadoin babay--

nice post btw-

happy weekend-

Angie Weid said...

@Jan - we should chat. I'll set up a time for us to meet.

@Soul - I'm doing fantastic. Glad to hear your vacation is successful.

Anonymous said...

still gotta see Kung Fu Panda... Jack Black is classic for sure; he'll be forever famous for his work in School of Rock