Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Organizing a Drawer is about as fun ... SQUIRREL!

Getting distracted is sooooo easy to do.

Ellen DeGeneres did a little bit on her struggles in getting organized and how procrastination leads you down the distracted path of whatever you are attempting to accomplish.


Now that I've spent the last hour or so watching the rest of Ellen's standup, I can get back to business ... uh, what was I doing?

One favorite quotes from Ellen (on hands-free devices):
"If you need both of your hands to do something,
I'm thinking your brain should be in on it too"

What are you procrastinating from doing?

2 comments:

Cathy Blatchly said...

Loved it - OMG - that is so me, especially the painting part haha. Aprocrastinating about going to work!!!YIKES but I don't feel well either :(
They know about you, hubby is pleased, kid is a teenager.
Will email u ltr
Thanks so much for your help
Cathy

Angie Weid said...

@Cathy - my pleasure. I'm proud of you!