Both losing weight and getting organized are about making personal change in your habits and lifestyle. Clutter Diet is an organizing program that is modeled after the same successful programs people have used to lose weight.
To be successful both in weight loss and in getting organized you need the following things:
Education—good information, plans and advice
Motivation—tools and encouragement to keep you on track with your goals
Support—a place to get answers and find help
This is a monthly fee program for $14.95/month, though there is an awesome special that your first month is only $4.95! (dang!) Gift certificates are available, too!
Getting organized is an investment in yourself.
I recognized that the cost to hire a professional organizer may not fit into your budget. The ClutterDiet program is a wonderful way to work toward getting organized on your own with help.
The Clutter Diet program includes:
- Access to a team of Professional Organizers via their message board.
- A weekly plan of action to keep your house and life organized in about 2 hours per week.
- E-mail reminder system, customized for your needs. You can remind yourself of birthdays, regular home maintenance, or other tasks/events.
- Access to over 2 hours of video tutorials to help you learn organizing concepts and methods at your own pace.
- Personal tracking of your progress. Each week you can “weigh in” to see how many “Clutter-Pounds” you have lost so far. (love it!)
This is a awesome program to help get yourself and home organized. Hopefully if you are struggling with getting organized, you will take a look and see if this might work for you.
There is a link for this program on the right column of the blog.
It will always be there for you.
Check the Clutter Diet program out and let me know what you think.
If you use it, please keep me posted on your success!
How many "Clutter-Pounds" would you like to lose?