Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gotta Love Kant

A recent organizing project client found this quote on her Dove candy bar wrapper:


“Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.”
~Immanuel Kant


Being a rocket scientist I love it!
Adding the fact of being a professional organizer ... I love it even more!!

Just as Einstein leads us to believe that wisdom is a lifelong attempt to acquire it.  Being organized is ALSO a lifelong attempt to acquire it.

I am the first to admit.  My life is in a constant state of chaos, meaning also my desk at any moment (and sock drawer) is always at the brink of disaster.

Believe you will be organized and work at it as you can.
Be consistent with your purpose and you will achieve your goal.

I believe in you.  Do you?

What is your favorite quote?

No comments: