Friday, June 18, 2010

How do you organize your writing, and when do you know it's time to get rid of a ..."but it's a beautiful piece"

There is so much personal value placed on items that you have touched. Especially those that come from your heart and soul. Though if those same items are beginning to weigh on you, then it is time for a change.

Go slow.
You may reduce in stages taking a large amount and letting go of 1 for every 3, then repeat again 1 for 2.

Without knowing many factors in your question, I would say pick up two pieces. One in each hand. Which one feels better? Say goodbye to the other. It is tough. Though you will feel a huge weight lifted from you.

Good luck!
I believe you can do this.

Ask me anything

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hi, Angie, I'd love to feature you on my blog one Saturday. Take a look and let me know.
Sincerely, Mary
http://www.writingwithoutperiods.com

Angie Weid said...

ABSOLUTELY!! I would be honored. Let me know what you need from me. Would it be OK to re-post on my blog once featured on yours?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for answering -- I was delightfully surprised. I hope your method works, it does sound like a good one, at least one I havn't tried before. I love to write, I love people to read my writing, but I'm chicken to publish, afraid the feed-back will be less than I think I deserve.
Sincerely,
Evelyn