Monday, April 26, 2010

All Your Organizing Questions Answered Here!

"Ask an Organizer" is one of the most attended sessions at the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)conference sessions. Yours truly was honored to be one of the 5 awesome women to share our wisdom to our fellow professional organizers. The questions asked were wonderful and shared a great deal of insight into client and business situations.

... which got me thinking ...

What questions YOU may have out there in blog world about organizing, downsizing, sorting, purging, filing, donations, moving, labeling, tossing, keeping, deciding and eating (well not really eating, though I can give my opinion)?

Lately it seems many questions and comments are being left at the Facebook Fanpage of Organized Solutions, which is great. You are invited to join, if you wish. Ask your questions here, there or send me an email. I will answer all your questions ... and I promise to be creative on the ones I have no idea.

So ...

What's your organizing question?

No comments: