Recently they sent me a sample of their new "Project Organizer" to review and I gotta say I love it!
Sure it will get you organized and keep you focused on your projects. This organizing tool is pre-printed with templates for optimal organization. Keep track of your project's process, contacts and notes with 10 expanding pockets.
• Quick & easy pre-printed dividers to access project information, tasks, contacts and notes
• Reinforced Tabs
• 10% recycled content, 10% post-consumer material
But why do I love Smead's Project Organizer:
1. It feels durable. It is a paper product, but Smead did a great job making it strong. If it's intention is to be a used for a project, this needs to be able to withstand wear and tear.
2. The tabs are reinforced but also nice and wide, allowing you to clearly label each one should you choose making this item customizable.
3. Great pre-printed areas that will guide you to stay organized and avoiding lost phone numbers, missed deadlines with plenty of room to jot random important notes or changes involving your project.
- You could use it in your kitchen to keep track of take-out menus, receipts from recently purchased items, bills to be paid or items to be filed. Instead of piles on your counter or papers covering your fridge, all those papers can be neatly organized in this expanding set of folders.
- Assign a row of folders (1-3, 4-6, 7-9) to keep track of your kids important school papers, schedules, sports, etc. No more wondering what hour your son has lunch or when the next random day of school the kids will have off.
... Get creative and see how you might be able to use this great item. Just because it says "Project Organizer" doesn't mean that is its only possible use.
What project are you going to get organized?